TO ASSURE THAT YOUR HEALTH CARE NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF,
BELOW IS INFORMATION THAT WILL ASSIST US WITH YOUR CARE IN A TIMELY MANNER:
- CURRENT INFORMATION – It’s very important that you have complete information on medications you take, whether they are prescription or over the counter. Listing those medications is an excellent way for us to establish a complete treatment plan for you. **If this is being mailed to you, please bring the name, address and phone numbers of any physicians you have seen previously, to help us in obtaining your previous medical records.
- AFTER HOURS/WEEKEND EMERGENCY – After hours calls are paged to your doctor or the doctor on call. Only emergency health situations will be addressed, which does not include appointments or medication refills. If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room, and follow up with the office as soon as possible.
- MEDICATIONS/REFILLS – Refills should be requested by calling your pharmacy to fax a request for refill form to the clinic. We ask that all refills be requested during regular business hours. The doctor may refill one time and then request you to follow up in the office if you have not been seen recently. ADDITIONAL REFILLS WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED UNTIL YOUR FOLLOW UP CLINIC VISIT, IF DIRECTED BY THE DOCTOR. Controlled substance medications are refilled on a monthly only basis. No pain medications are called into pharmacies after hours. Please allow 2 business day for refills to be completed.
- REFERRALS – Referrals to other physicians will be based on medical necessity and Insurance plan guidelines. Please allow 3 business days to complete your referral request as most insurances have up to 48 business hours to respond to a referral request.
- MISSED APPOINTMENTS OR NO SHOW APPOINTMENTS – Please contact our office 24 hours in advance if you are not able to keep your appointment. This will allow us to take care of other patient’s needs. Repetitive no shows of appointments, may result in a $25.00 charge.
- LATE APPOINTMENT ARRIVAL – We will make every effort to see you when you arrive, but please be advised it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment, based on time availability.
- INSURANCE – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A PICTURE ID, insurance information that reflects the correct Primary Care Physician, contacts to verify coverage and billing address. We request that you bring your insurance card and ID to each visit. We cannot provide medical treatment, using your insurance benefits, until information is accurate.
- PAYMENT - Insurance co-pays, plan deductibles or payment in full is expected at time of service. You are to pay any balances due after all insurance billing and adjustments on your account has been posted and billed to you. Any past due balances may result in suspending further treatment until its paid in full. Accounts over 90 days old are subject to possible collections with all fees to collect to be paid by the patient.
- MEDICAL RECORDS – Requests for Medical Records are handled by CIOX on a weekly basis. There is no charge for your records being sent to another physician.
- FORMS – Due to the large volume of requests for forms to be completed and the time involved in completing these forms, there will be a $25.00 fee per page. Please allow 10-14 business days for form completion.
BILLING QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS – CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 985-205-3456
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, ETC, FEEL FREE T0 CONTACT OUR CLINIC
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9:00AM TO 4:30PM
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING DR. JOSEPH B. BOUCREE, JR. AS YOUR ORTHOPEADIC.
1570 Lindberg Dr.
Suite # 6
Slidell, LA 70458
Call us to schedule an appointment or get your questions answered.
Our office hours are:
M-F 9AM - 4:30PM